Texas Continuing Education
Don't wait until the last minute! Select your state below and get started renewing your insurance license today!
|Available Online Courses for Texas|
|Texas Continuing Education Package||$39.95||Purchase|
About The Texas CE Course
This package of courses offers a library of online Continuing Education courses designed to meet your Texas state license renewal requirements. You will have access to these courses for 1 year.
This Texas Continuing Education Package has 16 different courses covering 83 credit hours you can choose from and apply towards your CE requirements.
- One low price accesses the entire course library for 1 year
- Mobile compatible - take your courses from your mobile device
- Online courses, with simulated exams and certificate exams
- Courses include an easy "study by topic" outline
- Exam breakdowns and helpful End of Course Recap
- Courses contain case studies and needs analysis where appropriate
- Receive access to library of courses approved in Texas
- Certificates are available online in most states
- Completions are electronically reported to the DOIs where required
Courses In This Package
|Course||Credit Hours||Line of Authority|
Texas 8-Hour Annuity Suitability
||8.00||Annuity Certification (CE)|
Texas 4-Hour Annuity Suitability
||4.00||Annuity Certification (Initial)|
Ethical Practices: Avoiding E&O Claims
Ethics & Insurance: How to Sell Ethically & Comply with the Law
Businessowners Policy (BOP)
Commercial Lines: Property/Auto/Liability
Group Benefits & Worksite Insurance
Indexed Product Training
Medicare Supplement Insurance: Closing the Gap
NFIP Flood Insurance
Personal Lines: Protecting Your Clients Home, Auto, & Critical Risks
Principles of Property and Casualty Insurance
TX Principles of L&H Insurance
TEXAS INSURANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
COURSE PRESENTATION – SELF STUDY
COURSE PRESENTATION – CLASSROOM EQUIVALENT
CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION AND REPORTING:
STATE CONTACT INFORMATION
*** The state requirement information above is for informational purposes only. Texas Insurance Training Academy is not responsible for the accuracy of this information. All steps have been taken to make sure that the information relayed here is accurate; however, information is subject to change without notice. It is your responsibility to verfiy the state requirements.
Confessions Of An Insurance Agent
We can get you to pass the state insurance exam on your first try. This eBook will teach you how to be the best insurance agent out there!Download eBook Free!