1. What is the cost to take the State Insurance Exam?
a. $43.00 each time you take the exam
2. Where do I go to register for the State Insurance Exam?
3. Where can I get my Fingerprints completed and what is the cost?
a. Identi-GO. Our Identi-Go Code is listed on our Website and their cost is $39.00
4. Do I have to have a college degree in order to get my insurance license?
a. No, you do not have to have a college degree, nor a G.E.D
5. Is there a requirement to take a Pre-licensing Course before sitting for the State Insurance exam?
a. No, Texas is not a Certificate State which means you do not have to have pre-licensing hours before sitting for the state exam. However, it t is highly recommended.
6. Can I apply for my insurance license before passing the state exam?
a. No, you should not apply for your license until you have successfully passed the state insurance exam
7. Can I have more than one license in the State of Texas?
a. Yes, you can have more than one insurance license
8. If I have a felony conviction, will that prevent me from getting approved for my license?
a. You will need to contact the Texas Department of Insurance to ask that question. It is handled on a case-by-case basis
9. What license is needed to sell car and homeowner’s insurance products?
a. You will need your Property & Casualty Insurance License
10. What license is needed to sell life, accident, and health insurance products?
a. You will need your Life & Health Insurance License
11. What license is needed to adjust all lines of insurance?
a. You will need your All-Lines Adjuster Insurance License
12. What is the difference between your Live Webinar and In-classroom course
a. Live Webinar: You will be watching a live class with a live instructor from the luxury of your computer. You will be able to hear the instructor teach the course and the questions asked by the students. In addition, you will have the capability to ask questions during the Live webinar and have them answered by the instructor. You will receive your study materials via on-line.
b. In-classroom: You will attend an in-classroom course as a student where you will be able to interact with the instructor and other students in a classroom setting. You will be provided a book on the first day of class.
13. Will the State Insurance Exam be given at the end of the pre-licensing course?
a. No, you will need to schedule for the State Insurance Exam thru www.pearsonvue.com
14. Will there be a Completion Certificate given at the end of the Pre-licensing course?
a. No, there will not be a Completion of Certificate given at the end of the course
15. Is there Pre-licensing Courses available in any other language than English?
a. No, our classes are currently only offered in English
16. Which exam should I register for with PearsonVue?
a. It will be the General Lines exam for either Property & Casualty or Life & Health
Confessions Of An Insurance Agent
We can get you to pass the state insurance exam on your first try. This eBook will teach you how to be the best insurance agent out there!Download eBook Free!